Find simple and authentic Pakistani and Indian recipes with a modern twist. With detailed step-by-step photos and expert tips South Asian cuisine has never been easier to make.
Looking for traditional Pakistani recipes for your Eid table? Here's a collection of our best recipes for both Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Azha. There are options for Eid brunch, Eid lunch and dinner, and of course festive Eid desserts.
- Chapli Kabab Sliders | Pakistani Chapli Kabab Mini Burgers
- Pakistani Qeema recipe | Breakfast qeema with onions | Pakistani ground mince
- Yakhni Pulao | Mutton Yakhni Pulao | Goat meat pilaf
- How to make a Cheese Board for South Asians (Add a Pakistani Indian twist to your Cheese Board)
- Bhuna Gosht | Beef Bhuna | Pakistani Beef Curry
- Shami Kebab Recipe (Stovetop and Pressure Cooker Method)
- Sheer Khurma | Doodh seviyaan
- Aloo Gosht | Mutton Curry with Potatoes | Pressure Cooker and Stovetop Method
See more Eid-ul-Azha recipes →
Delicious recipes featuring mango - the king of fruits. The collection features pickles and chutnies made from raw green mango (keri) as well as desserts and side dishes featuring the ripe mango.
- Sweet and sour mango chutney | Nauratan Chutney | Kairi ki meethi chutney
- Rishte ka Achar | Grated Mango Pickle | Aam Kasundi
- Aam Panna Recipe | Kairi Sharbat | Green Mango Drink
- Mango Coconut Trifle | Mango Coconut Layered Dessert
- Easy Mango Mousse with Cardamom (No Eggs or Gelatin)
- No Bake Mango Cheesecake Jars | No Gelatin Recipe
- How to make a pavlova grazing platter | Mini pavlovas with cream, fruit, and nuts
- Fruit Chaat | Sweet and Spicy Fruit Salad | Pakistani Fruit Chaat
See more dessert recipes →
Our most popular recipes
A collection of our reader favorite recipes. Classic Pakistani and South Asian recipes for weeknight dinners, including meatless and vegetarian options.
- Kashmiri Chai or Noon Chai (Pink Tea)
- Kaali daal or khari masoor ki daal | Black gram lentils
- Pakistani aloo keema | Ground mince with potato curry
- Aloo ki Tahari or Aloo Chawal | Spiced Potato Rice
- Air fryer paratha | How to make frozen paratha in an air fryer
- Lotus root or bhae ki sabzi with potatoes
- 25+ Pakistani Vegetarian Recipes you HAVE to make!
- Aloo Hari Pyaz or Potatoes with Spring Onions
Recipes to help you out with what to cook for dinner - lots of quick and easy as well as breakfast for dinner options.
- Dahi Chicken – Marinated Chicken Curry with Yogurt
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- The simplest Pakistani salan recipe (and how to create multiple variations using the same ingredients!)
- Khagina (Khageena) – Spicy Pakistani Scrambled Eggs
- Sindhi style crispy bhindi | Crispy okra in air fryer
- Paneer tikka sandwich (Paneer cheese toast with green chutney)
- How to make leftover biryani (Turn any leftover curry / salan into biryani)
- Chicken Chili Dry | Indo Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe
See more dinner recipes →
A variety of recipes showcasing the most popular protein in the world - chicken!
- Chicken club sandwich | How to make a club sandwich
- Chicken Tikka Bread Pizza | Open Faced Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe (Indo Chinese Recipe)
- Chicken Hot and Sour Soup
- Chinese Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken Yakhni | Simplest and most AROMATIC chicken broth EVER!
- Chicken and Mushroom Mini Quiches | Mini Quiche Recipe
- Easy Chicken Fajitas | Chicken Fajita Wraps
See more chicken recipes →
It's important to end the meal with something sweet- biscuits, cookies, puddings and more!
- Bombay bakery chocolate cake (Copycat Recipe)
- Lemon Cookies | Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- Cardamom jam thumbprint cookies | Bakery jam biscuits
- 3 ingredient instant coconut ladoos | Cardamom coconut fudge balls
- Nan Khatai (Khalifa style) | Cardamom flavored shortbread biscuits
- How to make an Eid Cookie Box
- Apple Biscoff Turnovers | Apple Turnovers with Lotus Biscoff Glaze
- Strawberry Jam Bars (with Fresh Strawberries)
See more dessert recipes →
Vegetarian recipes that are quick to make, and full of flavor. From everyday sabzi, to lentils, to sides and more.
- How to Make Panjeeri (with Semolina)
- Spicy French Fries | Masala Fries
- Avocado Green Chutney
- How to make Paneer Samosas | Cheese Paneer Samosa
- Air fryer pakora | No fry pakora | Healthy onion pakora
- Date and Almond Bliss Balls with Strawberry and Cardamom
- How to make Baked Brie with Garlic and Chili
- Puff Pastry Cheese Straws (Cheese Twists)
See more vegetarian recipes →
Find out the latest recipes published on the blog here.