Find simple and authentic Pakistani and Indian recipes with a modern twist. With detailed step-by-step photos and expert tips South Asian cuisine has never been easier to make.
Ramadan recipes along with tips on how you can prep for the month of Ramadan. Recipes for Iftar, Sehri / Suhoor, and lots of freezer friendly options.
- Ramadan meal planner + FREE sehri and iftar menu
- Mash ki daal kay dahi baray | Lentil fritters in yoghurt | Dahi bhallay
- How to make Keema Samosa | Qeema Samosa
- How to organise an Iftar Party with Sample Menu Plans
- Chicken Box Patties | How to make Box Patties
- Bakery style vegetable patties | Vegetable puffs | Spicy potato puff pastry
- Aloo chana chaat | Vegan potato and chickpeas snack
- Chicken club sandwich | How to make a club sandwich
- Fruit Chaat | Sweet and Spicy Fruit Salad | Pakistani Fruit Chaat
- Ramadan Food Preparation Guide with Recipes – How to prepare in advance for Suhoor, Iftar and Dinner
- Imli chutney or tamarind chutney
- Green Chutney (Coriander and Mint Chutney) | Hari Chutney
Vegetarian / Vegan recipes
Vegetarian as well as vegan recipes that are quick to make, and full of flavor. From everyday sabzi, to lentils, to sides and more. Perfect for Veganuary.
- Mash ki Daal (Urad Daal) – Instant Pot and Stove Top
- How to Make Panjeeri (with Semolina)
- Spicy French Fries | Masala Fries
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Avocado Green Chutney
- Rishte ka Achar | Grated Mango Pickle | Aam Kasundi
- Easy Mango Mousse with Cardamom (No Eggs or Gelatin)
- 3 ingredient instant coconut ladoos | Cardamom coconut fudge balls
See more vegetarian recipes →
Our most popular recipes
A collection of our reader favorite recipes. Classic Pakistani and South Asian recipes for weeknight dinners, including meatless and vegetarian options.
- Kashmiri Chai or Noon Chai (Pink Tea)
- Kaali daal or khari masoor ki daal | Black gram lentils
- Pakistani aloo keema | Ground mince with potato curry
- Aloo ki Tahari or Aloo Chawal | Spiced Potato Rice
- Air fryer paratha | How to make frozen paratha in an air fryer
- Lotus root or bhae ki sabzi with potatoes
- 25+ Pakistani Vegetarian Recipes you HAVE to make!
- Aloo Hari Pyaz (Potato and Green Onions Curry)
Recipes to help you out with what to cook for dinner - lots of quick and easy as well as breakfast for dinner options.
- Chicken Malai Tikka – Malai Boti
- Dahi Chicken – Marinated Chicken Curry with Yogurt
- The simplest Pakistani Salan
- Khagina (Khageena) – Spicy Pakistani Scrambled Eggs
- Sindhi style crispy bhindi | Crispy okra in air fryer
- Paneer tikka sandwich (Paneer cheese toast with green chutney)
- How to make a pavlova grazing platter | Mini pavlovas with cream, fruit, and nuts
- How to make leftover biryani (Turn any leftover curry / salan into biryani)
See more dinner recipes →
A variety of recipes showcasing the most popular protein in the world - chicken!
- Chicken Tikka Bread Pizza | Open Faced Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Chili Dry | Indo Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe (Indo Chinese Recipe)
- Chicken Hot and Sour Soup
- Chinese Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken Yakhni | Simplest and most AROMATIC chicken broth EVER!
- Chicken and Mushroom Mini Quiches | Mini Quiche Recipe
- Easy Chicken Fajitas | Chicken Fajita Wraps
See more chicken recipes →
It's important to end the meal with something sweet- biscuits, cookies, puddings and more!
- Bombay bakery chocolate cake (Copycat Recipe)
- Lemon Cookies | Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- Mango Coconut Trifle | Mango Coconut Layered Dessert
- Cardamom jam thumbprint cookies | Bakery jam biscuits
- Nan Khatai (Khalifa style) | Cardamom flavored shortbread biscuits
- How to make an Eid Cookie Box
- No Bake Mango Cheesecake Jars | No Gelatin Recipe
- Apple Biscoff Turnovers | Apple Turnovers with Lotus Biscoff Glaze
See more dessert recipes →
Find out the latest recipes published on the blog here.