Find simple and authentic Pakistani and Indian recipes with a modern twist. With detailed step-by-step photos and expert tips South Asian cuisine has never been easier to make.
Ramadan Recipes - Iftar and Suhoor
Collection of recipes along with sample Iftar and Suhoor menus for the month of Ramadan. There are nourishing recipes such as Khageena for Suhoor / Sehri, along with Iftar recipes such as keema samosa, healthy air fryer pakoras, and more for when you break the fast. Plus condiments such as cilantro chutney, homemade chaat masala, and tamarind chutney to complete the meal. There is also a Ramadan meal planner to help you plan your day and meals during Ramadan.
- Chana Chaat
- Ramadan meal planner + FREE sehri and iftar menu
- Mash ki daal kay dahi baray | Lentil fritters in yoghurt | Dahi bhallay
- Homemade Chaat Masala (Quick & Easy)
- Air fryer pakora | No fry pakora | Healthy onion pakora
- Ramadan Food Preparation Guide with Recipes – How to prepare in advance for Suhoor, Iftar and Dinner
- Imli Chutney w/o Dates (Tamarind Chutney)
- Cilantro Chutney with Mint (Hari Chutney) | Green Chutney
See more Ramadan recipes →
Vegetarian / Vegan recipes
Vegetarian as well as vegan recipes that are quick to make, and full of flavor. From everyday sabzi, to lentils, to sides and more. Perfect for Veganuary.
- Mash ki Daal (Urad Daal) – Instant Pot and Stove Top
- How to Make Panjeeri (with Semolina)
- Spicy French Fries | Masala Fries
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Avocado Green Chutney
- Rishte ka Achar | Grated Mango Pickle | Aam Kasundi
- Easy Mango Mousse with Cardamom (No Eggs or Gelatin)
- 3 ingredient instant coconut ladoos | Cardamom coconut fudge balls
See more vegetarian recipes →
Our most popular recipes
A collection of our reader favorite recipes. Classic Pakistani and South Asian recipes for weeknight dinners, including meatless and vegetarian options.
- Kashmiri Chai or Noon Chai (Pink Tea)
- Kaali daal or khari masoor ki daal | Black gram lentils
- Pakistani aloo keema | Ground mince with potato curry
- Aloo ki Tahari or Aloo Chawal | Spiced Potato Rice
- Air fryer paratha | How to make frozen paratha in an air fryer
- Lotus root or bhae ki sabzi with potatoes
- 25+ Pakistani Vegetarian Recipes you HAVE to make!
- Aloo Hari Pyaz (Potato and Green Onions Curry)
Recipes to help you out with what to cook for dinner - lots of quick and easy as well as breakfast for dinner options.
- Chicken Malai Tikka – Malai Boti
- Dahi Chicken – Marinated Chicken Curry with Yogurt
- The simplest Pakistani Salan
- Khagina (Khageena) – Spicy Pakistani Scrambled Eggs
- Sindhi style crispy bhindi | Crispy okra in air fryer
- Paneer tikka sandwich (Paneer cheese toast with green chutney)
- How to make a pavlova grazing platter | Mini pavlovas with cream, fruit, and nuts
- How to make leftover biryani (Turn any leftover curry / salan into biryani)
See more dinner recipes →
A variety of recipes showcasing the most popular protein in the world - chicken!
- Chicken club sandwich | How to make a club sandwich
- Chicken Tikka Bread Pizza | Open Faced Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Chili Dry | Indo Chinese Chili Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Manchurian Recipe (Indo Chinese Recipe)
- Chicken Hot and Sour Soup
- Chinese Chicken Corn Soup
- Chicken Yakhni | Simplest and most AROMATIC chicken broth EVER!
- Chicken and Mushroom Mini Quiches | Mini Quiche Recipe
See more chicken recipes →
It's important to end the meal with something sweet- biscuits, cookies, puddings and more!
- Bombay bakery chocolate cake (Copycat Recipe)
- Lemon Cookies | Lemon Sandwich Cookies
- Mango Coconut Trifle | Mango Coconut Layered Dessert
- Cardamom jam thumbprint cookies | Bakery jam biscuits
- Nan Khatai (Khalifa style) | Cardamom flavored shortbread biscuits
- How to make an Eid Cookie Box
- No Bake Mango Cheesecake Jars | No Gelatin Recipe
- Fruit Chaat | Sweet and Spicy Fruit Salad | Pakistani Fruit Chaat
See more dessert recipes →
Find out the latest recipes published on the blog here.